Friday, June 13, 2008

BOIL WATER, TEAR RAGS!

Living in the sticks as we do and having water hauled into our house has some advantages. Can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there are some. At the moment all I can see is a huge water tank that needs to be cleaned out. The government does water testing all the time and yesterday they discovered there is ecoli in the water truck. At least the water source is fine. Just the truck needs to be cleaned out. That means that we have to empty our tank, clean it and flush our water system. Good thing Brian is so thin he can easily fit down into the tank to scrub it out. So much for spending the afternoon golfing. In the meantime we are boiling all our drinking water for a minimum of 3 minutes. A hassle, but not an overwhelming dilemma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pain in the neck! I'd like to know how ecoli got into the water truck. Thank goodness they discovered it, eh?