So, I promised Mom that I would post something, anything. I got to thinking that the only interesting thing happening in our lives is Hannah. I'm sure you are not at all surprised. The grade 10 class went to Whitehorse last week for some type of career fair. I'm not sure if she is thinking of this as a career (hee, hee, hee), but she came home with a boyfriend. This relationship has been brewing for a looonnnnnng time. Luke is one of her best friends. I guess while they were away he finally got up the courage to ask her to be his girlfriend. He is a really nice kid and treats Hannah very well. His dad is the high school teacher at our school. They are so happy. It does my little old heart good to have such happy children. LOL.


2 comments:
Well, it's about time you posted something new! ;)
Hannah and Luke make a very nice looking couple. The kids are sure growing up! Kinda' makes me feel old. *sigh*
They make a VERY cute couple!
Post a Comment